DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
You have a job and are making pretty good money, but it seems like you’re always BROKE. Especially those last few days before payday, when you’re scrounging for change in the sofa just to put enough gas in your car. That’s no fun!
Or you’re trying to get your credit cards paid off, but it seems like the balances only go UP, but never DOWN. You would love to get off that merry-go-round!
Do you and your partner argue a lot about money? One person’s disorganized money habits or excessive shopping habit can really derail your family’s financial future.
Having bad credit is not only very stressful, it can also affect your ability to get a job, get approved for an apartment, or purchase a vehicle. That could be a real deal-breaker. Let me help you get your credit score back where it needs to be. It’s going to take a bit of hard work to get there, but it’s definitely do-able.
WHAT IF YOU COULD…
Stop having late payments and penalty fees, get your credit cards paid off, and get your monthly budget under CONTROL. Having peace in your financial life is PRICELESS! You’ll sleep better, worry less, and fight less with your partner over money, because you’ll have a plan that everyone can get on board with.
INTRODUCING THE NO BS FINANCIAL FREEDOM FRAMEWORK
This program is designed for people who are FED UP with living in debt and disarray with their money. I’ll hold your hand through the process, give you tips to get your spouse and family on board. I’ve got easy strategies to help you budget and get your monthly bills paid ON TIME. We’ll also talk about impulse spending situations and I’ll show you exactly how to make real progress on getting out of debt.
Don’t be fooled – this is not a magic pill. The debt didn’t appear overnight and it’s not going to disappear overnight either. It’s going to take a positive attitude and a fair amount of hard work, but I’ve helped lots of other people and I can help you too!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
IF YOU COULD FIX IT ON YOUR OWN, YOU’D HAVE DONE IT BY NOW, RIGHT?
Time to get some help. I’ve helped tons of people over the years, and I’ve seen it all in terms of financial train wrecks. I can help you too, but you’ve got to take the next step.
HEY, I’M ADRIAN
I’ve been blogging about financial topics for more than 15 years, sharing the lessons I’ve learned from Dave Ramsey, Suze Orman, Napoleon Hill, and many other experts in personal finance. I want to share my hard-won lessons with you to help you along the way.
I spent almost 40 years as a Financial Analyst for Wells Fargo and other finance-related companies, so I’ve learned a lot about how to manage money and how to draw the story out of a big chunk of raw data. After retiring from the Corporate world, I’ve worked as a full-time freelancer and blogger. I’ve helped hundreds of people get their finances on track. I would love to be able to help YOU too.
I find it fascinating as each financial profile is as unique as a fingerprint. The comment I hear in most of my sessions is that they are seeing their debt in a totally different way and I’m sharing some new ideas they’ve never thought of trying before. That’s really gratifying to hear as I love a good challenge!
SO WHAT’S YOUR GUT FEELING? WILL THIS WORK FOR YOU?
This isn’t some one-size-fits-all program. It is specifically tailored to your unique challenges.
And it’s not something everyone is offering, particularly at this low price.
Are you ready to take the plunge and give it a try??
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST CLIENTS
“Adrian was amazing! I learned so much in our session. It was worth every penny. Extremely knowledgeable and resourceful. I look forward to following up with her in future months to tell her about the new side hustle I’m starting and plan how to invest that money. Thank you so much for everything.”
– SHANE JOHNSON – CHICAGO, IL
“Adrian is a pro at what she does. She has great communication skills, patience, and really has a good base of financial literacy and financial freedom. This is a great value-add item and it was a pleasure to work with her.”
– JERMAINE PERKINS – TAMPA, FL
“She was some patient and enthusiastic about helping me with my situation. Adrian is extremely knowledgeable and shows genuine caring for her clients. I honestly felt like I was talking to a close friend about our difficult financial situation. I highly recommend her to others and thank her so much for her wonderful help.”
– RICHARD MONTGOMERY – NEWPORT BEACH, CA
“Adrian was fantastic! She got in touch with me right away and provided me with everything I needed to get started. Very organized and efficient. Having her on a face-to-face call to explain my finances was really eye-opening and made me feel very motivated to pay off my student loans and other debts quickly. I was so grateful for her help. I never felt rushed and she took the time to answer all of my questions and gave me some great suggestions. I will definitely come back for a follow-up session in a few months.”
– TAYLOR MORRIS – RIVERTON, WYOMING
THIS IS FOR YOU IF…
- If you’ve been dealing with excess debt for YEARS. Lots of people think it’s not possible to change, but if I can help these other people, it’s a pretty good guess that I can help you too!
- You’re TIRED of the fighting and struggles over money with your partner or family members. Money struggles are a leading cause of divorce, but I’ve got lots of tips that can really help!
- You are committed to the process and are READY to make some big changes! You can’t do this just because someone is nagging you. You have to WANT THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING, or it probably won’t work.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- If you aren’t willing to make changes and do what it takes to make them stick. It’s very much like Weight Watchers. If you follow the steps, it works, but if you don’t, you can’t expect good results.
- You’re stubborn and don’t want to change. This is going to require a flexible attitude and a new way of looking at your spending. I’m not going to judge you or criticize you, but I WILL ask tough questions and be honest with you.
- If you aren’t willing to share at least some basic financial info. I get that I’m a stranger so I’ll never ask for account numbers or specific details, but I do need to know balances, interest rates, and your approximate credit score info to help you. Everything is kept in strictest confidence.
OK, IT’S NOW OR NEVER. ARE WE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER?
Obviously, you need some help, so if you aren’t going to move forward, what ARE you going to do?
If you haven’t fixed it on your own by now, you probably aren’t going to, so take a deep breath and let’s do this!